Comfort was so important to me during both my pregnancies. I couldn’t wait to get home and pop my maternity leggings on and be able to sit back and relax. With no seams rubbing into my belly and enough stretch to move with the growth, but still support the body, we designed these special Rockmama Basics maternity leggings to cater for everything I needed during my pregnancies, and we hope you find a little comfort in these too!
Recently we asked 100 mum’s whether they preferred the fold over waist band in their maternity leggings, compared to the normal low waist bands you will find in most leggings. Over 85% of these mums preferred the option of the high waist, optional fold over waist band on their maternity leggings for the following reasons:
- The high waist felt secure over the bump
- It kept them warm during colder months
- If they raised their arms, and top lifted their belly was covered by the high waist.
- It covered their sticking out belly button which hid it from the outside of their clothing.
- It gave them the option to fold it over if they wanted to.
- Was a blessing post pregnancy when they wanted to cover their belly over the initial few weeks post birth.